STEP BY STEP
1. Clean the skin surrounding eyes and remove the dirt by protein remover pad.
2. Use eye patch to protect lower lashes.
3. Apply a thin layer of SBA on the eyelid.
4. Closely paste Silicone on the eyelid along the root of upper lashes. If Silicone is too large, you can trim it to a suitable size to fit on the eyelid.
5. Once Silicone firmly adheres on the eyelid, apply a slight amount of SBA on the surface of Silicone, then use Y Brush to comb lashes adhering every single eyelash evenly on Silicone one after another (Be sure each lash is separated from another.)
6. Apply suitable amount of Perm Lotion to the lashes by microbrush or cotton bud. Wait for approximately 10-15 minutes (Depending on the length and thickness of lashes. Thicker lashes might need longer time.) Remove Perm Lotion carefully from the lashes and Silicone by a cotton bud or cotton puffs.
7. Apply suitable amount of Setting Lotion to lashes by microbrush. Wait for approximately 10-15 minutes (Depending on the length and thickness of lashes. Thicker lashes might need longer time.) Remove Setting Lotion carefully from lashes and silicone by a cotton bud or cotton puffs.
8. Apply suitable amount of Nourishing Agent to lashes by microbrush. Wait for approximately 3-5 minutes.
9. To remove silicone from the eyelids, we recommend to use #3 Nourishing Agent It helps soften SBA and clean all the remaining solutions. Silicone can be easily removed.
10. Repeat above procedures for lower eyelashes.
11. Leave 24 hours before makeup and avoid the water or steam.