Brow Henna (Noble Brow) provides long-lasting tinting for eyebrows and skin with tattoo effect. Professional eyebrow henna Noble Brow guarantees precise coloring of the selected areas of hair and skin.
Professional eyebrow styling henna is based on natural ingredients.
Our unique formula guarantees long durability of the effect after the treatment.
The product is intended for dyeing eyebrows and skin.
Use the preparations included in the Noble Brow collection to define the area of the colorization.
Gently apply the preparation, keeping it longer on the tails of the eyebrows.
A rich palette of natural shades, which can be used separately and combining with each other, gives an ideal combination with any skin type and hair color.
Due to natural substances, Brow Henna takes care of damaged and weak hair, strengthening them with each procedure, restoring natural shape of the eyebrows.
Our henna is produced in India. Made from a natural lawsonia inermis leaf extract.
Our henna is vegan and not tested on animals.
Remember, 24 hours before using the product, do an allergy test for new customers using your services.
Skin Allergy Test:
- Wash and dry a small area, behind the ear or inner side of the forearm, using soap and water.
- Mix the small quantity of henna with one or two drops of water in a glass or plastic bowl; apply the mixture on a cleaned area and allow it to dry.
- After 24h, wash the patch with soap and water, the henna can be safely used if no reddening, burning, itching or swelling is experienced in or around the test area. The test should ideally be carried out before each application.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
How to use:
- Mix henna powder with Noble Brow aqua (1 part henna with 4/5 part aqua)
- Peel the skin using Noble Brow peeling
- Use shampoo to clean the brows and prepare hair
- Apply henna for 15 minutes (2-3 layers)
- Remove the henna using damp cotton
- Brush the eyebrows with Noble Brow oil
Colors: Light Brown, Golden Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black.
Using one package, you will perform about 15 treatments.
INCI: Aqua, Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, P-Phenylenediamine, Cellulose Gum, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder, P-Aminophenol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Safety Warning: This product is not intended for use in persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not use it if you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged skin, or if you have already had a reaction to temporary “black henna” tattoos. Perform a skin test allergy before use. Avoid contact with eyes, if it gets into eyes rinse immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. The henna contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamine).