BioCleaner Cannabis by Monica Zet Created from natural ingredients, the product is 100% safe for natural lashes. It is designed for weak and damaged eyelashes.
It is a unique product that prepares natural eyelashes for gluing in the styling process (extensions, thickening).
Biocleaner Cannabis is designed to work in all humidity conditions.
It is a hybrid product, combining the features of a cleaner, primer and accelerator.
Biocleaner Cannabis – has two integral components:
– alcohol, which degreases and cleanses lashes
– hemp extract, which thanks to cannabidiol strengthens lashes and has antioxidant properties – active ingredients of hemp, including CBD, inhibit excessive activity of free radicals. Hemp extract is also a source of many valuable active ingredients such as: carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, minerals and vitamins.
They have a very beneficial effect on eyelashes and the product itself has nutritional properties.
The composition of Cannabis Biocleaner makes the lashes perfectly prepared for glueing: cleaned, degreased, nourished and moisturized.
After the application of biocleaner we get a strong and durable bond, directly affecting the durability of the application.
Capacity 12 ml – bottle with safety cap with dropper
Biocleaner is manufactured in Spain and complies with all EU regulations.
- color: clear
- consistency: liquid
- expiration date: 36 months from opening
- application: degreasing eyelashes before treatment
- INGREDIENTS: Alcohol denat., Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Extract, Parfum natural (Cineol, Didehydropinane, Canfeno), Linalool, Limonene
- Apply to natural lashes, possibly washed with shampoo and rinsed well with water.
- Apply 1 drop to the microbrush. Drain the excess by touching the microbrush to, for example, a paper towel.
- Then wipe the lashes in the direction from root to tip.
- Repeat the process on the other eye.
- When finished, proceed with the gluing.
- Biocleaner is also applied to the lashes on the lash strip to prevent clumps from folding.
- To do this, apply a drop of biocleaner with a microbrush to the lash strip.
- Wait 30 seconds and proceed.
- Repeat the process when the clumps start to fold.
- Caution: Protect the eyes from getting the product.
- If product gets into the eye, rinse with running lukewarm water or saline.